Saturday, October 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, it's been awhile since I posted, which as some of you may have figured out by now, is nothing unusual with me. But, I have made a new goal to be better with blogging. I have told Robert that this is my goal, and that he is suppose to check the blog once a week to make sure I am keeping my goal. Goals are so much easier when you know someone is holding you accountable! Anyway, to play catch up..I am home from my 10 weeks in Austin,TX for work. Let me just say, I'll be happy if I never have to stay in another hotel or eat out again! I have a gained a new skill from all of my traveling....I am an expert at packing...you would be surprise to see just how much I can fit in a suitcase. I also learned that if you check in to a hotel after 9:30pm they'll upgrade you to a suite! I am so happy to be back home with my husband and back in my own bed! Home Sweet Home!
So, other than me returning home, Robert has started his first semester at Baylor and is loving it! The kid comes home everyday and tells me just how much he loves it here and loves his advisor. It's so nice to hear him say this. It's also nice to know that we chose a great place to come to. The Lord definitely directed us to where we needed to be. We are loving our Texas adventure!

2 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I'm glad you are loving your area! And that you are going to be blogging more! Also- did you know Kandace was engaged??

Unknown said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Did you know that we moved from Indiana? We are in Idaho right now. Crazy! I am looking forward to your weekly posts!