So, it seems that I am only good with updating my blog when I get tags. At least it's something right???? Or, maybe I just tell myself this to make me feel better, but at any cost here is something that can be considered an update.
1. I am a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2. I get really stressed about timing
3. I work with morons who act like teenagers in high school
4. I wish that my family was a part of my life and would accept my religion
5. I have the best in-laws, (brothers, sisters, mother, father, grandparents...all of them) they treat me as if I am truly part of the family
6. I have the best husband ever!
7. I see doubles
8. I love anything chocolate...I could eat for breakfast and be happy woman!
9. I fear never being able to have children of my own ( not something I admit very often, but has been more of a fear/realization lately)
10. I feel my best when I know I have done good things for others
11. I can't wait to move from Terre Haute!!!!!!
12. I could live without cable TV and be happy reading all day
13. I have extra bones in my feet
14. I served a mission in Latvia
15. I am addicted to reading CNN daily
16. I pride myself on my cooking skills
17. I love red shoes-my count now is at 9 pairs
18. I am so proud of my husband for all of his hard work in graduate school
19. I am a proud USU alumni!
20. I worry about the impressions that I leave with people
21. I wish I could be more spontaneous and a little less regimented
22. I want to make a difference in this world
23. I love having lazy saturdays with my husband
24. I miss my friends that I left behind when I moved
25. I am anxious to find out where we will be moving to next
So, I tag everyone who reads this blog!
3 days ago