Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Robert and I have found that the phrase "distance makes the heart grow fonder" is SO TRUE! We have been seperated since the beginning of August when Robert left to go to Indiana State University to pursue a Master degree in Experimental Psychology. I am going to take a minute here and brag about how smart he is and how lucky I feel to have someone who is so ambitious and motivated. I love hearing about what he is studying and how he loves what he is doing!
I am so excited to be Indiana Bound in a few weeks to call home to Terre Haute Indiana. Terre Haute is about an hours southwest of Indianopolis. This picture was taken the day before Robert, I , and his parents left to help him move to Indiana. We have been lucky to see each other 3 times since then, but we both agree that we can't wait till the 1400 miles are no longer between us!

No comments: